JOHAN

JOHAN
Dance like noone is watching...

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1st Guitar Lesson

WooT... Yesterday was my 1st Guitar lesson with Yamaha!
My class consist of 8 ppl~

Edmund (Hongkie)
Cassandra (no introduction made)
Delphine (French lady)
Martin (an Indian boy i already dislike)
Jesper (looks like ah beng)
Benjamin (St. Gabriel's nerd)
Glenn (spoilt rich brat)

Instructor: Mr. Romizad.

Keke.. din learn much... only some Fingering exercise and a Major E Chord.
Bought a tuner to tune my Fiona(my guitar) which cost me 22bucks. The clip-on tuner costs 160bucks... WTF!

Fiona:
yes.. i named my Guitar Fiona... coz it's make is Fina. ;D
Since it's gonna be my new mistress, i might as well name her Fiona =)
Will post her sexy pic in awhile.

Indian boy i already dislike:
YES! I dislike him! After 5mins of sitting beside him... i feel like slapping him!
Bloody inconsiderate bastard is from Yuhua sec. He was sitting beside me in class to my left... and the French lady to my right. B4 the class starts... he was strumming his guitar away... (din irritate me as i was just relaxing 1 corner).
But when Mr. Romi starts the class, he was still strumming away... even when Mr. Romi is speaking. Mr. Romi wanted to share with us how to tune our guitar... wat exact tune are we looking for when we strum this particular string.. and that inconsiderate bastard is still strumming away. WTF man! The French lady keep looking at him... but din say anything.
To the end of the class, when Mr. Romi is tell us to practice at home and teaching us something, as usual the bastard is still strumming away. I couldn't take it anymore and said...
"excuse me! do u mind?"
He then apologize and said what it was his 1st time strumming and blah blah... well fuck yea... its our 1st time too but we dun strum when the instructor is speaking! Idiot! grr...

He better keep quiet next lesson or i think i'll burst at him! RAAHHHH!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I simply would like to offer you a big thumbs up for the
great info you have here on this post. I will be returning to your website for more
soon.

Also visit my page facts about egypt